Today I made Nate re-hang my photo wall. I had gotten some vinyl decals that I painted and put on wood, but hadn't hung yet. I painted that wall last week and so all the pictures needed to go back up anyway. So I decided to incorporate those wall hangings on there too. Here's what it looks like...
So I completed #40 on my list, find a personally inspirational quote and work it into art or home decor. Well they're not exactly inspirational, but they are personal. First is the family quote. It says "Family. Like branches on a tree we may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one" The other one, the grey one on the right is a list of all our addresses since we've been in the Air Force, minus basic, tech school and my first home address in England. I thought it would be a great way to commemorate all the places we've lived. A good reminder of where we've been and how we've gotten here. I eventually as gather more 4x6 frames I want to put pictures up around the address thing of all the places we've lived. I really love it. It's so different from any gallery wall we've ever had before. I am so happy about it!
We did discover one thing, I am now better than Nate at hanging pictures. He used to be the one that hung them all, but it took him an hour and a half to hang five. I got irritated and showed him how to do it my way and it went much faster. So I guess from now on it's my job!!!
Looks great!
ReplyDelete