Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December

It has been over a month since I last wrote.  I promised myself I would not do this, but I did.  All I can do now is pick up and move on.  In one month my husband will be half a world away and I want to be able to let him in on all the small things that have been going on in our life.  So I will make it a goal to write 2x a week until he leaves, and then daily once he is gone. 

Things have been busy.  Our house is completely empty.  The movers came and too all our stuff last week.  The kids, well they are acting like kids with nothing to do.  They fight, then they play, then they argue with me, then play some more, then complain that they are bored, whine about everything and then play again.  I wish Saturday would get here already so they can open their presents, that would make things a little more bearable. 

I do have a couple more posts in the works.  I made some new recipes for Thanksgiving.  They were delish.  I of course don't have the recipes here, they were packed.  So maybe I will post them oh, next year, maybe.  I am making no promises.  The past couple of months have been really up in the air for us.  I HATE not having a good solid plan.  But the one good thing that has come out of it is that I am learning a little more to go with the flow of things.  By no means will I say my personality has completely changed and now I am magically a go with the flow, laid back kind of girl.  But I am getting to be a little more easy going.  I guess that is all anyone can ask for, small changes.  Nothing happens overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment